Follow this guide to learn battery charging, handling, and installation.
Removing the Battery
- Turn off the bike: Press and hold the ‘power’ button on the LCD Display remote until the display turns off.
- Unlock the battery: The battery can be released from the receptacle using one of the two identical keys included with your bike. Insert the key into the keyhole and twist it counter-clockwise. Then move on to the next step.
- Remove the battery: Use one of the provided keys to unlock the battery from the frame. Once unlocked, you can carefully slide the battery upwards and lift it off the frame.
Note: the battery weighs around 8 lbs and should be handled with care. Avoid exposing the connectors to liquids and debris.
Charge Your Battery
Locate the flap that covers the charging port. Flip open the flap and plug the wire into the socket to begin charging.
The battery can also be removed for charging by using the provided key to release it from its slot.
Plug the charger into a power source.
Pay attention to the LED indicator located on your charger. A red light shows that the battery is being charged while green means it’s full.
Installing The Battery
- Carefully slide the battery into the frame mount. Do not force the battery onto the receptacle; slowly align and push the battery down into the receptacle. You will hear a ‘click’ when the battery is securely locked into place.
- Ensure the battery has been properly secured to the bike before each use by carefully pulling upwards on the battery with both hands to test the security of the attachment of the battery to the mount.